In this set you can choose :
- 50x150cm monks cloth with a #10 Regular size of Oxford Punch Needle with box included a handbook and stitch gauge.
- 50x150cm monks cloth with a #10 Regular size of Oxford Punch Needle with stitch gauge, NO box and handbook.
Monks cloth is 100% cotton, approximately 12 double threads per inch, and woven with a white line every two inches to help you position your pattern and stretch it evenly on your frame, this is most popular backing for punch needle rug hooking.
(Edges are not serged)
Oxford Punch Needle Features :
- Made in the USA
- Ergonomically Designed for Comfort and Speed
- Maple Handle
- Electro Polished Stainless Steel Needle
- Lifetime Money Back guarantee
- For Use with Yarn, Cut Strips of Wool and Other Fabrics
- Designed by Punch Needle Expert Amy Oxford
Oxford Punch Needles are available with a decorative collector’s box, stitch gauge, and helpful handbook. This 28-page booklet includes illustrations and complete directions telling you everything you need to know to get started. Materials needed, frames, how to stretch your rug on the frame, how to punch, how to hem your rug, rug care, and other key topics are all discussed.
Size: #10 (1/4" loop) regular
The regular needle can be used with heavy 3-ply rug yarn and bulky weight knitting yarn. You can also double, triple, and quadruple finer yarns and thread them together through the punch needle at the same time.