Oxford punch needle start kit - Sunset
This kit includes pre-stretched monks cloth on a wooden frame, 5 colours of vegan friendly yarns, ready for your punch needle project, you can make a wall art or could be integrated into a cushion or bag.
In this kit you will find：
- 1x Oxford Punch Needle #10 (1/4" loop) regular with stitch gauge (NO box)
- 1x pre-stretched monks cloth on a wooden frame (9"x9")
- 5 colours of vegan yarns total approximately 150g
Please note that this kit has no patterns, the photos are only for display of colour combo.
Oxford Punch Needle Features:
- Made in the USA
- Ergonomically Designed for Comfort and Speed
- Maple Handle
- Electro Polished Stainless Steel Needle
- Lifetime Money Back guarantee
- For Use with Yarn, Cut Strips of Wool and Other Fabrics
- Designed by Punch Needle Expert Amy Oxford
Regular Punch Needle :
The regular needle can be used with heavy 3-ply rug yarn and bulky weight knitting yarn. You can also double, triple, and quadruple finer yarns and thread them together through the punch needle at the same time. ¼” wide strip of fabric also work beautifully in the regular needle. (1/4” wide strips are the same as 8/32” strips thus, these are known as #8 cut in the rug hooking world).
More informations :
Tutorials videos for Amy Oxford Punch Needle :
Your order will be sent in 1-3 business days except pre-order item.
All items are sent in good faith by Australian Post’s standard postal service with tracking, you will receive an email notification with tracking number.
Domestic parcel generally arrives in 4-6 days.
International parcel, depending on where you're located, can take 2-6 weeks to arrive. Mail can sometimes get delayed in Customs.
Parcels that do not require a signature will be left in a place the delivery drivers deem to be safe.
Require a Signature or Express delivery for your order, please go to the link below to add the shipping upgrade to your package or contact us if you have any questions.